WHAT INFORMATION DO
WE COLLECT & HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to the Website or purchase products or services from the Website. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, the below:
- Your name and email address
- Your website URL and name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Billing information
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment. For more information about our use of third-party providers, please see below.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Dronesconnexion. For example, when you use Dronesconnexion, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using Dronesconnexion, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies,
which are small data files stored on your browser by Dronesconnexion. We may
use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and
persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you
with a more personalized experience on the website. For more information about
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Dronesconnexion, may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To process payment for purchases you make through Dronesconnexion;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
- To send promotional materials.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA UNDER THE GENERAL
DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
DOES DRONESCONNEXION SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Dronesconnexion will not share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information with third-parties.